Sunday, March 25, 2012

Artists Helping Artists Show on Blog Radio with Leslie Saeta

BOUQUET OF LOVE
Watercolor 8x10
SOLD

I began Bouquet of Love on wet paper and completed most of it in the first sitting, keeping my strokes loose and free. When everything was dry I came back in and added definition to the flowers and vase, sharpening up some of the soft edges. Sometimes the artistic stars are aligned and it all comes together the way you want!

I never knew that Blog Radio existed until I heard about the Artists Helping Artist show. It is hosted by Leslie Saeta, a palette knife oil painter from Californial and each week she interviews different artists about their art, life and business. It is a great way to find out what other artists are up to, get inspired and learn how to promote your own art. You can listen to old shows from your computer and check it out here