Sunday, November 6, 2011

Breckenridge Guest Artist Welcome for Colorado Artist Martha Kisling

ASPEN AND FLOWERS
Watercolor Batik - 12x19

I woke up to eight inches of fresh snow and a winter wonderland. A white blanket covering everything - so pretty!
The Tin Shop looks so cute all covered in snow. I had to really bundle up to go outside and take this photo.
 I hung out the sign to tell everyone that the studio was open for visits and even placed a painting on an easel out front to make it more obvious. Don't you love my homemade Studio Open sign - I had to make do with the materials on hand.
This is the flyer that was made for my visit - made me feel so official! The Arts Council even hosted a reception to welcome me to the Breckenridge Tin Shop Guest Artist program and introduce me to the public. It was great fun to meet people who are a part of their growing Art District, local artists and art lovers.