Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Club 47 Challenge - Day 23 - The Beach Boys

ROLLING WAVES
Original Watercolor - 11x15
$60 - Buy Here

The DailyPaintworks challenge this week is called the 'Color of Music" and you are suppose to be inspired by a favorite piece of music. Since it has been so hot lately the Surfer Girl by the Beach Boys came to mind - I would love to actually be by the surf with a nice cool breeze rolling in off the water! To see more of the paintings submtted to the challenge click here.

Kindness #23 - I donated some books to the library yesterday. When I was growing up in I would ride my bike to our library to check out their art books. Remember how the old books were in black and white and had a few color pages in the center? Now there are so many beautiful art books out there with wonderful color photos on each page.To this day I judge a library by the quality of their art books - our Pikes Peak Library has wonderful, up to date art books.