Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunflower Workshop


SUNFLOWER GLORY
Original Watercolor - 15x22
$100 - Buy Here 

I will be teaching a Sunflowers in Watercolor Workshop on Fri April 1 at the Colorado Springs Fine Art Center. Sunflowers are an ideal painting subject with their wonderful overall shape, an abundance of petals and a big textured center. We will explore several techniques for creating texture in watercolor along with ideas for exciting compositions and maybe even throw in a little bit of stamping!
Click Here for registration information.

2 comments:

  1. Martha, this is glorious! Your color just sings. I have mentioned you in my blog post today. thank you again for stopping by my booth at Artscape to say hello. It was so fun to get to talk to you! many hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy - I really appreciate you taking the time to point people my direction.

    ReplyDelete